Ground source heat pumps are an effective, energy efficient way to heat your home or commercial property in London.
If you decide that a ground source heat pump is the most suitable option for your property in London, our expert engineers at JP Air Conditioning can manage the installation process from start to finish for you. Whether it is for your home or business premises, our engineers can use their expertise to recommend the most effective system depending on the size and requirements of the property. The efficiency of ground source heat pumps makes them a suitable alternative to traditional heating methods, and their heating capabilities make them a beneficial long-term investment. The fact that you can reverse the system to provide cooling abilities makes it beneficial all year round. Every heat pump system comes with a minimum 5-year warranty, so you can be sure that you are protected should anything go wrong.
What types of ground source heat pump do we install in London?
Ground to water heat pumps
- These systems work by installing ground arrays below your property in London. This is a series of pipes or ground loops, usually installed under your garden. You can also opt for a vertical borehole system, depending on ground conditions. Both types involve careful planning, so we ensure we have trained professionals assisting with the installation process.
- With the consistent temperatures underground, the heat pump takes heat from the ground in the form of thermal energy, compresses this to a higher temperature and transfers it to an indoor unit. This contains a hot water tank that provides your domestic hot water supply.
- You can also connect this underground system to underfloor heating or radiators so that it can supply heating throughout your home or commercial building.
- A ground source heat pump is significantly more energy efficient than traditional heating systems and can drastically reduce your carbon emissions.
- Many of these heat pumps are powered by up to 80% renewable energy taken from the ground, and 20% electricity, so this can be a much more cost-effective way to heat your home.
Got a question about ground source heat pumps in London?
To find out more about ground source heat pumps in London and the installation process, get in contact with our experts and we will be able to provide further information.
Call us now on 020 8333 1191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a fast response from our team. You can also fill in our contact form with details of your enquiry.
SEE SOME REVIEWS
What heat pump manufacturers do we work with in London?
We carry out installations for ground source heat pump systems from leading manufacturers. All the systems that we install are renowned for their reliability and the capability to heat your home as efficiently as possible. Every system we install comes with a minimum 5-year warranty, so should you encounter any problems you will not have to worry about the repair or replacement process. Here at JP Air Conditioning, we are Daikin D1 partners, which means you can take advantage of an extended 7-year warranty if you decide that a Daikin heat pump is suitable for your London property.
Our ground source heat pump installation process
As with air conditioning, there are a number of steps involved in the ground source heat pump installation process. This is to guarantee that the key components of your new system are functioning correctly so that, once we have completed the job, your London property will be left with a fully functioning heat pump.
- Before installation can begin, we will carry out an on-site survey at your property. This is to decide on whether your property is suitable for this type of system, and so that we can offer you a quote for completion of the installation.
- Upon completion of the survey, we will provide you a quote and agree on the most cost-effective installation that suits your requirements.
- Once you have decided on the most suitable option, installation can take place. We work alongside trusted contractors so that excavation can be performed safely. Your heat pump can then be connected to your heating and hot water supply by qualified plumbers and renewable heating engineers.
- Before completing the job, your system will be fully field tested by our team. This involves running the heat pump for 2 days to make sure it is functioning correctly, then commissioning of key components. This is an important step to leave you with a ground source heat pump operating at full capacity.
Why choose us for ground source heat pump installation
- Start to finish installation
Once you have decided on a suitable ground source heat pump system for your property in London, we manage the complete installation process. This means that we take care of arranging excavation, fitting, and connecting your new system so that, once our job is complete, you will be left with a fully functioning pump to heat your property.
- Tailored to your needs
When deciding on the best heat pump for your London property, it is important that it suits your requirements and will be able to operate as efficiently as possible. Our team will offer you their expert advice and help you to opt for the right system for you, whether it is a ground or air source heat pump. We will talk you through the different heat pumps and the range of manufacturers available to you, helping you to make the most informed decision possible.
- Extended warranties
With a minimum 5-year warranty on all our heat pumps, you can rest assured that once you have one of these heating systems installed at your London home or commercial premises you will be protected should anything go wrong. The fact that we are registered D1 heat pump installers for Daikin also means you can take advantage of an extended 7-year warranty on any of these systems.
Our team of trained engineers are experts when it comes to installation, maintenance and repairs for ground source heat pumps. You can trust us to follow all necessary procedures and work safely when at your property to make sure that your heat pump will be functioning at full capacity by the time our work is complete.
Enquire with us today
For any enquiries relating to ground source heat pumps in London, get in contact with us today to speak to a member of our expert team. Give us a call on 0208 333 1191 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, request a quote through our online form and you can expect to hear from us within 24 hours.