We are always keen to speak to air conditioning engineers who have the right experience, including excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
When you come to work for us, you will be fulfilling a role working on an extremely varied portfolio of projects in commercial and domestic air conditioning. There will be opportunities to work with all types of equipment, including heat pumps, extractors, ducted systems and bespoke display wall units.
- Minimum of 10 years’ HVAC experience
- Ability to undertake planned and reactive support servicing of equipment using own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team installing new equipment
- Relevant City & Guilds or F-Gas qualifications
- Good health and safety awareness
- Full, clean driving licence
- DBS checked
- Ability to exceed client expectations and deliver excellent service
- Attention to detail, tidiness on site and a conscientious approach