JP Air Conditioning is an established but rapidly growing air conditioning business based in Bromley and we are looking for HVAC Engineers in the London and Surrey areas to join our team. Job satisfaction is key and there are opportunities to progress within the A/C team.
The candidates will fulfil a role working on an extremely varied portfolio of projects in commercial and domestic refrigeration and air conditioning. There will be opportunities to work on all types of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, air source heat pumps, extracts, ducted systems, and bespoke display wall units. We also work with, and are approved installers for top manufacturers including Panasonic, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, and Daikin. Our clients are based predominantly in the London, and we also cover the Southeast area.
- Basic salary between £30-£44k dependant on experience
- Enhanced overtime rates for evenings and weekends
- Company phone, expenses, van, and fuel card
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Training opportunities available
- Carrying out PPM, fault diagnosis & system repairs
- Installation work for domestic and commercial sites
- Ensuring all appropriate technical & compliance paperwork is completed as appropriate and in a timely manner
- Strong fault finding & first-time fix skills
- Effective communication skills (written & with clients or onsite management teams)
- The ability and desire to provide a high-level of customer service and to be a team player
- Commitment and flexibility in their chosen profession
Must have extensive experience working on air conditioning such as Splits (Single, Twin & Multi’s), along with VRV/VRF units (Daikin, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, etc). Experience with Air Source would be an advantage as this is an area of company expansion. The applicant should be happy to carry out routine maintenance tasks, while having the fault-finding skills to react to breakdown calls. To have good working knowledge of safe working practices in relation to 3-phase and single-phase electrics and applications and to adhere to these. To have worked at heights and in confined spaces. There may be occasional weekend and out of hours work and candidates should be willing to work these if asked.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Eligible to work in the UK
- An engineer who lives within or close to the M25 area
- NVQ or C&G in Refrigeration (Preferred)
- City and Guilds F-Gas Category 1 (essential/minimum)
- City & Guilds 5831 Electrical Safe Isolation – Desirable not essential
- Product Courses/Training – This would ideally be with Panasonic/Daikin systems
Does this sound like you? Please complete the form below: